ADA Accessible Rooms
ADA Accessible Rooms are available for our guests who need ADA features. Our rooms feature enlarged door openings, and the rooms have either a roll-in shower, some with hand-held showerhead, or a room with a standard shower and tub. Both have grab bars, and the sink and toilet with grab bars are no higher than 29 inches from the floor. Also offered is visual notification for hotel alarm system, door, and phone.
Guest Room Features
Ergonomic Desk Chair
Rooms with sitting area
37” flat-panel televisions with cable
- Guest must have a valid credit card.
- Pets are only allowed in HOTEL rooms – NOT CONDOS. (Pets ARE NOT PERMITTED in CK, CH, CKD, CKDD, CKDDV and LK rooms types.)
- A *NON-REFUNDABLE* cleaning fee of $50.00 USD will be charged per stay, per room (not per pet – if guest will have more than 2 animals in the room they should contact the hotel directly to discuss.)
- Pets are NOT permitted in the following locations of the hotel: ALL food and beverage areas, pool area and 2nd floor banquets area.
- The weight of the pet is not to exceed 25 pounds.
- Dogs and cats are allowed – however, extreme or wild animals are not authorized (snakes, birds, pit bulls, etc.)
- In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, then the guest will be asked to remove the pet.
- The pet must be placed in a carrier or crate when Housekeeping, Mini-bar Staff or Engineering enters the room.
- All pets must be kept on a leash while in public areas in and outside the hotel; South Padre Island does have a strict leash law.
- The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet.
- *** EXCEPTION*** GUIDE DOGS FOR THE BLIND OR OTHERWISE DISABLED ARE EXEMPT FROM THE PET POLICY. There is no weight limit or pet fee.
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.